From firstname.lastname@example.org Wed Nov 26 15:47:23 1997
Ukrainian Physical Society and European Physical Society
Ministry of Science and Technology of Ukraine
with support of
National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
Institute of Physics, NAS Ukraine
Kiev T.Shevchenko University
Ukrainian Institute of Human Ecology
SECOND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
May, 18-22, 1998, Kyiv, Ukraine
The main objective of the conference is to discuss the physical
phenomena and processes in organic materials and at their interface
with other materials as well as the prospects of their practical
ELECTRONIC PROCESSES IN ORGANIC MATERIALS
(ICEPOM - 2)
1. Energy structure of organic materials, exciton formation and
transport, photogeneration, charge transport and recombination.
2. Effects of structural properties of organic materials (polymorphism,
structural defects, impurities, etc) on electronic processes
3. Electronic processes at the interface of organic materials with metals,
organic and inorganic media, multilayer structures.
4. Electronic processes in low-dimensional structures (macromolecules,
nanostructures, molecular wires, superlattices, etc).
5. Electronic processes in organic materials under ionizing radiation.
6. Aging, degradation and destruction of organic systems and their effects on
efficiency of generation, transport and recombination of excitons and charge
7. Physical aspects of practical application of organic materials (basic
elements of electronics, electron sensors, recording media, solar cells and
For more information please contact:
ICEPOM-2 Organizing committee
Prof. E.Petrov, Chairman
Dr. Ya.Vertsimakha, Secretary
fax: 38044 2651589