9th Newsletter of MEBC
Invitation to contribute
Following the resolution of the Organizing Committee of MEBC-7 in Nanjing,
China, MEBC Newsletters are due to appear on a regular basis, twice a year.
The next issue will be published by 1st February 1998.
In order to allow time for technical editing and printing, we
must keep the deadline as 31 December 1997.
Inputs are welcome in LaTeX or WinWord 6.0 form (graphics in gif/tif/eps
form uuencoded or MIMEd to Peter Rajczy
The following types of contribution will be considered for Newsletter #9:
- 1. Original scientific paper (4-6 journal pages)
- 2. Regional reports (What is happening in your country in the MEBC-related
fields) (1-2 journal pages)
- 3. Advances (short scientific reports or reviews, 1-2 journal pages)
- 4. Events (information about Meetings)
- 5. Forthcoming Events (information about Future Meetings)
- 6. Jobs (opened and requested)
- 7. Projects (finished and planned)
Chair to the Editorial Board of the Newsletter of MEBC
For more information please write to the Executive Editor, Peter Rajczy
ISMEBC:International Society for Molecular Electronics and BioComputing
Ctr Res Inst of Chemistry HAS, H-1525 Budapest 114, P.O.Box 17, HUNGARY
Tel:+36-1-325-7900, -266-9833x2504 Fax:+36-1-325-7554,-266-0206